Teal Dreams

Tuesday 12 June 2018




So I've just finished my Art Foundation Course and I have a few months free before I head off to live in Brighton to study Fashion Communication & Business Studies at Brighton Uni. I am so used to having an art project on the go that I always feel lost in the summer and so therefore I've decided to start up my blog after many many years.




This shoot was taken at Holland Park, which is my favourite summer spot in London to visit, not only with the botanical gardens but just wandering around the streets full of beautiful homes and coffee stops. 



Everything about this kimono is just absolutely beautiful. It's the most precious item in my wardrobe, it is so delicate and the colour of it is just stunning. I never spend money on clothes anymore as i'm trying to save for uni, HOWEVER, this was a must have, obviously. 


My sunglasses are from a vintage store in Shoreditch, My crochet crop top was from Primark which was such a bargain and my trousers are vintage from Beyond Retro in the Brighton store. My bag was actually a freebie from Lucy&Yak as it was their delivery bag and i honestly love it. I love clashing patterns, as you can tell, and this bag just adds a whole new dimension to the outfit. 


@jessmllr - the photographer

@izzywellss - my art account


Post a Comment